Our sessions – Yoga / Prenatal Yoga
Swiss Pilates & Yoga offers you a dynamic Yoga whose goal is to strengthen the connection “mind/spirit & body”. The occasional use of accessories such as: chair, Yoga wall, block, belt… will help you improve your postures. We will work on strength and flexibility in depth with are the doors to our inner calm.
The period of pregnancy causes significant postural and hormonal changes. During these courses we want to accompany the woman during this period of her life made of perpetual changes in close connection with the baby. The suggested exercises will help her maintain good posture in order to strengthen the back muscles and those of the pelvic floor which are used throughout pregnancy.
Why should you practice ?
- get a more flexible, stronger body
- Diminish stress and anxiety
- Improve the connection between body and mind
- You strengthen your back
- Feel better
- You tone your figure
(And many other factors…)
Yoga therapy schedule
- 12:30 – Vinyasa Yoga initiation – Miranda (suspended during summer)
- 12:15 – Yoga prénatal (Rue de l’est, 4) (suspended to date)
- 07:00 pm – Postural Yoga – Krisztina
- 12:30 pm – Vinyasa Yoga Level 2 – Miranda
- 07:00 pm – Yoga Flow – Stéphanie (Suspended)
- 12.30 pm – Vinyasa Yoga Level 2 – Miranda
- 12:30 – Vinyasa Yoga Level 2 – Miranda
- 07:00 pm – Postural Yoga – Jana
- 12:30 – Vinyasa Yoga – Krisztina
- 12:15 – Yoga Prenatal – Elodie (Studio – 4, Rue de l’Est)
- 11:00 am – Vinyasa Yoga all levels – Suspended
Access to our rates & conditions
Classes are open to everybody. We look forward to meeting you.