Our Therapy sessions – Yoga / Prenatal Yoga
Warning ! Following the Covid measures all Prenatal courses are suspended until further notice !
Swiss Pilates & Yoga offers Yoga therapy sessions which are based on working from the inside out, targeting mobilizing and stabilizing muscles. With the practice of the postures you will become more flexible and get a stronger body as well as improve the connection between body and mind.
Yoga produces an immediate state of well-being because it helps the body to relax.
YOGA PRENATAL (actually suspended until further notice)
Strengthening the pelvic floor and improving posture to give birth with greater ease, shorten the postnatal recovery phase and prevent incontinence.
Why should you practice ?
- get a more flexible, stronger body
- Diminish stress and anxiety
- Improve the connection between body and mind
- You strengthen your back
- Feel better
- You tone your figure
(And many other factors…)
Yoga therapy schedule
- 12:30 – Vinyasa Yoga initiation – Miranda
- 12:15 – Yoga prénatal – Suspended
- 07:00 pm – Postural Yoga – Krisztina
- 12:30 pm – Vinyasa Yoga Level 2 – Miranda
- 07:00 pm – Yoga Flow – Stéphanie (Suspended)
- 12.30 pm – Vinyasa Yoga Level 2 – Miranda
- 12:30 – Vinyasa Yoga Level 2 – Miranda
- 07:00 pm – Postural Yoga – Jana
- 12:30 – Vinyasa Yoga – Krisztina
- 12:15 – Yoga Prenatal – Elodie (Studio – 4, Rue de l’Est)
- 11:00 am – Vinyasa Yoga all levels – Suspended
Access to our rates & conditions
Classes are open to everybody. We look forward to meeting you.