Certification Yoga for kids
- The benefits of Yoga : why is yoga important for children ?
- Principles of teaching.
- Designing fun lessons for children of all ages.
- Development and anatomy of children in relation to Yoga.
- 350 Yoga positions for children with tales and different activities, for example: breathing and relaxation games, basics of Thai massage, creative visualisation, group Yoga postures, basic acrobatics.
- Yoga for children with special needs.
- Flying, human pyramid, Partner-Yoga.
- Yoga for all the family.
- Use of theatre, games and songs to enrich lessons.
- Designing fun lessons while helping children concentrate and understand discipline.
- How to organise Yoga lessons for children (contact, approaches, etc…)
A certificate will be awarded after delivery of a minimum of 10 hours of lessons to children. (A dossier detailing your sessions will be required, which should include the place the lesson took place, the number of participants, etc…).
For : Yoga instructors, activity leaders, teachers and all other professionals working with children.
- Number of lesson days incorporated into the training : 2 days
- Next lesson dates :
21 & 22 April 2018
- Time : from 9am to 4pm
- Certification received after successfully passing exam
Training provided by Miranda Mattig Kumar, certified Yoga Alliance
Registration Form: Click here
Classes are open to all levels – We are looking forward to meeting you