Swiss Pilates & Yoga fit for life offers high quality Yoga and Pilates classes. We provide private, semi-private and group classes. We are a professional trainings center which offers one year long courses where you learn how to adjust each session to different postural types. It is our goal to help our clients achieve their personal goals.
Why should you practice Pilates?
Because it is a great way to strengthen your body and mind from the inside out. You will improve your posture and your core strength.
You will become more aware of your breathing and increase your lung capacity.
The abdominal belt is the subject of special attention, with a real precaution at the level of the pelvic floor (too often neglected when one strengthens his abs) and real benefits for the back.
The benefits of Pilates
Get a toned, lean body
Improve your posture
Get rid of your back pain
Pilates lesson schedule
(Warning ! have a look at “Offers & News” to find out which sessions are cancelled during Xmas holidays)
- 10h00 – Pilates all levels – Elodie
- 12.30pm – Intermediate Pilates – Miranda
- 12.30pm – Pilates beginner – Krisztina
- 10:00 a.m. – Beginner Pilates- Mieke
- 19h00 – Intermediate Pilates – Mieke
- 7:00 p.m. – Beginner Pilates – Elodie
- 12:30 p.m. – Advanced Pilates – Miranda
- 11:00 – Intermediate Pilates – Monica
Access to our rates & conditions
Classes are open to everybody. We look forward to meeting you.