Pilates Professional Training Diploma
Complete training in 1 year
- Recognized by Eduqua (which may qualify for a training check of CHF 750.- / year), and ASCA
- Trainer recognized by Pilates method alliance and Thépeute ASCA since 2005
Trainer recognized by pilates method alliance and the ASCA since 2005
Pre-tutorial or at least one private lesson in the SWISS PILATES & YOGA studio
Contact us below for any question!
The different modules
- History of Pilates and his theory
- Anatomy & physiology of the human body
- Bone and muscle structure
- Teaching instructions (vertebral, visual and tactile)
- Educational construction for private and group classes
- Safety instructions
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Progressions and variations of basic movements
Dates : 21 – 22 september 2019
- Structure a course. Intermediate and advanced exercises. Proprioceptive accessories: small balls, Bosu and Swissball. Distinguish the stabilizing muscles and mobilizing muscles
- Postural analyzes. Typology of different postures + creation of adapted programs
- Define objectives, flexibility tests
- Skeletal system and muscles
- Discoveries and movements the transition
- Placement techniques and contraindications
- Analysis of specific movements for each case
- Create a training program tailored to everyone’s needs
- Senior Program, Pregnant Women’s Course
Dates: 12 – 13 October 2019
- Creation of a course on the reform while respecting the physiology of the body
- Basic exercises and objectives
- Program for beginners and intermediates
- Respect of the postural types and the objectives of the customers. Investment and correction guidelines
- The importance of the order of exercises to develop the body harmoniously
- Structure and program
- Intermediate and Advanced Exercises on the Reformer
- Requirements for necessary modifications for specific cases
- Approaches for pregnant women, sciatica, stenosis, discopathies and herniated discs
Dates : 16-17 november 2019
- Basic movement and objectives
- Learning exercises for beginners and advanced
- Integrations of Pilates exercises with the basics of “MAT”
- Work on Cadillac
- Revision of the contraindications for various pathologies, modifications and possible variants while respecting the functional physiology of the body
Dates : 14-15 december 2019
- Structure a session on the chair and barrel by adapting the level to practice
- Progressions and variations of exercises
- Revision of the anatomy and physiology of the body
- Dorsal rehabilitation and postural improvement using this equipment
- Specific exercises on the barrel in case of kyphosis
Dates: January 11 – 12, 2020
- Anatomy and functional alignments of the skeleton
- Develop progressions from the program of
base with accessories: foam roller, small ball, magic circle
- Adapt advanced directory to specific needs
such as back pain and postural problems
- Create advanced programs to correct each postural type
- Scenario and analysis of the practice with the group
Dates : 25 – 26 april 2020
The training is provided by Miranda Mattig Kumar, PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher
- Obligation to have practiced 30 hours of teaching with real clients and present a study of each case (presentation of a summary detailing the implementation of the programs and sessions applied).
- Have followed 30 hours of personal lessons.
- 20 hours of course observation
- Revision of all modules for the final test (30 hours)
- Combine all equipment for individual and small group sessions (2 or 3 people).
Accreditation of the 6 levels is required to obtain the Pilates Instructor Diploma.
The final test consists of a theoretical examination of anatomy and physiology lasting 1h30 and a practical exam in the form of a course with a student of your choice.
Are evaluated: the technique, the structure of the course and the pedagogy. We must reach 80% successto validate the exam.
In the event of failure, a revision and / or practice program will have to be established to improve the weak points and to pass again a second time.
It is important to continue to train to keep your knowledge up to date and stimulate your personal research, in order to guarantee the quality of your courses. We offer a range of “Continuous Training” on 1 day.
The courses are open to all. We’ll be happy to meet you.