Back therapy – Back Rehabilitation
This module is an integral part of our continuous education training. During the course you will learn about combined physiotherapy, Yoga and Pilates techniques.
Preventing and healing back pain
According to statistics, the origin of back pain is poorly identified in 95% of cases and 5% of people over the age of thirty suffer from backache. Maintaining a healthy back is essential, especially considering that this part of the body is stressed through bending over between 1500 and 2000 times a day.
During this training you will learn
- The different causes of back pain and their contra-indications
- How to develop a back rehabilitation lesson, taking into account physiology and pathology
Materials and support
You will complete a test questionnaire and you will receive a DVDof the exercises.
Our training courses are certified
Training provided by Miranda Mattig Kumar, PMA® Certified Pilates Teacher
- Number of lesson days incorporated into the training : 1 day
- Next lesson dates : 24 January 2021 (initially scheduled on Jan.23rd and postponed to the 24th)
- Time : from 9am to 16pm
- A letter of attendance will be given after the day
- Evaluation: cases study required to be certified
Classes are open to everybody. We look forward to meeting you.